Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

     It was my first Holiday away from home, that coupled with I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep my food down or not made me wonder how my first Thanksgiving would be here.  It went great- I was overwhelmed all day at how much I have to be thankful for.  I am living my dream- married to a sweet, godly man, a baby on the way, our bills paid, a pretty house that the Lord provided us with, so much new to be thankful for- church, friends, family, and all the "old" that has stayed the same
- my family and friends back home.  I am so blessed! :-)  Add to that- I even kept my thanksgiving dinner down, (temporarily) and got to go Black Friday shopping with my sister-in-law and another sweet girl from church and we got some great deals at Kohls.   AND we even had a puppy in the house (I have missed having animals around) to celebrate Thanksgiving with us- he is here for training for 2 weeks. 

 So much hard work and good food!

 A full table- even though we missed the oldest
three who are in college. They will be home for a month at Christmas.



 My plate was full and overflowing. 
And this was my first round! :P

Standing in line for 1 1/2 hours at Kohls- but it was worth it!
The cashier was so nice to us and gave us a 30% off discount and scanned her $10 
off anything coupon for all 3 of us.  Plus getting $15 Kohls cash- we made out like bandits!!
It's true- the more you know the more you Kohls.  
 
 Thank you Lord for all your blessings!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...