Monday, November 24, 2014

Pregnancy weeks 15-20


 Can't believe I am already halfway. Can't believe I still have 20 more weeks before we meet Chloe! I had a newborn shoot of the sweetest little baby girl this week and it made me so excited to think of being able to have my own little doll to dress up soon. I'm still feeling great, which is a blessing seeing as I have a very busy 18 month old now. Still cleaning houses, and doing photo shoots, chasing around my little crazy head, and enjoying my time with just my little guy. It seems like he changes by the day right now. It seems like Chloe is changing just as fast. This week I felt some really strong movements- I forgot how that felt. Feels like someone is working on growing their muscles! Peter has even been feeling her move this last week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...