Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yankees Game


The first Friday after I got married, I got to go to a NY Yankees game!!  They played absolutely terrible, but it was still so much fun to go to the Yankee Stadium.  I was thankful for the free tickets we all got.  :-)  Everyone was surprised that I left my husband for the first time- on his first day off, no less!  But he isn't a big fan of watching professional sports, and was totally happy to stay home.  What was really nice was all the texts he sent me while I was there telling me all the chores he was doing at our house.  The place looked and smelled great when I got home!  It was a wonderful night.  :-)








1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog and keeping up with your new life:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...