Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pregnancy week 21-25

I've gotten terribly behind on my pregnancy updates, mostly because I didn't take my weekly pictures consistently. If I had posted a New Year's Day "one word" as was super popular at the beginning of this month I would have said it should be consistency....but of course I got behind with that too, so maybe next year. 😝
Anyway....week 21-25 was a little bit harder because of the accident we were in. It brought on a lot of symptoms I hoped I wouldn't feel until the end of my pregnancy. Two days after the accident we actually spend most of the day in the ER just making sure baby was ok. Chloe is so active that it took them a minute or two to find her heartbeat, but I wasn't worried because I could feel her flipping all over while they were trying to find it. She's a crazy girlie. I did find out that day that I had 2 infections so I started on 2 rounds of antibiotics and also they tested and said I am anemic now, which I was so happy earlier on in the pregnancy to find out I wasn't this time. Bummer. But of course it will be worth it. Anyway, it was a long couple weeks as I got rid of the infections, healed from the soreness from the accident, and the iron pills made me feel horrible thanks to my IBS. Thankfully around week 25 I have started feeling really good again and so I have hope for the future of this pregnancy. πŸ˜€


(Photo credit- cammi j photography, Austin TX) 

Here's our growing crazy girlie, I love her sweet face already!! (Even though these 4D u/s are creepy!) we got an extra peek at her at 22 weeks because she didn't cooperate very well during her 18 week u/s because we interrupted her acrobatics session. 
Sunday school Christmas party πŸ˜€

Week 24- she totally popped out this week!! My back is starting to compensate for a big belly. 
Aaaand week 25 was Christmas week and I didn't get a belly shot, but I did get a pic of me and my sweetie on Christmas Day! A special day to be sure...blog post to come on that if I can get more...ahem...consistent. 

15 weeks to go until due date! πŸ˜πŸ‘ΆπŸŽ€πŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...