Thursday, March 12, 2015

A night to remember- Baby Chloe's Baby Shower


 My church here has a really sweet policy- baby shower for your first baby that you have when you're at this church.  So, I thought my baby shower days were long behind me after baby Peter, but I was excited to find out I got another one for Chloe!  Because anyone that knows me knows I really really like presents and the combination of presents, friends, and yummy food makes me super happy.

So fun to have showers when you don't know what you're having, like last time... but it was just as fun to be able to have a shower knowing what we're having and being able to celebrate specifically knowing we are having a girl.  I LOVED all the pink and gray decorations.  My friends went all out and picked stuff they knew I would love, and it meant so much.  Most of the decorations were DIY, and I know it took them lots of time and thought. The shower was so "me."
Most of the decorations I will be able to use again in Chloe's nursery when I get it set up.  

Oh and the food was SO good too- they made pink popcorn, pink oreos, pink pretzels, and pink punch...in addition to all the yummy appetizer foods.  I won't say how many salted caramel cupcakes I ate. It's my shower, I could gorge if I wanted to. Right?

The pretty group of ladies that made it all happen!

Special thanks to Jen and Devin for all the planning and coordinating...and for being awesome friends!


 Theres a really big baby belly hiding behind this cupcake tower!








 So fun to open all the gifts- 
I asked for primarily diapers and wipes but everyone was fun and added less-practical, pretty things also that I am SO excited to put on my little girl.  I am convinced she will be the best-dressed and accessorized little girl in the world...but of course I will be majorly biased.












 A very special, memorable night that made me feel very blessed and "showered" by everyone's care and generosity for us and our upcoming little blessing.  
It also left me with a bunch of leftover desserts, which at 35 weeks pregnant was pretty exciting...
until I stepped on the scale.  


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty shower! You looked so beautiful. Can't wait to meet Chloe! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...