Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pregnancy weeks 31-35

Still on my house cleaning schedule at 32 weeks, but I'm starting to feel too big to scrub bathtubs. Haha. 
We also got to see our baby girl again at an ultrasound they wanted to do because I have IBS. Everything looks good and chloe is measuring a week big! At 32 weeks she is breech, so we are praying she turns around.  
At 33 1/2 weeks I got the flu that I blogged about and it lasted until past 35 weeks. Ugh it was awful. My google searches included "can you break your water coughing" and other fun things like that. 
34 weeks was spent on the couch feeling miserable together. Chloe took full advantage of me sitting around and went on a crazy growth spurt. She seems huge! She made a nice pillow for poor, sick big brother. 

Back to normal life a little bit in my 35th week. And thanks to being so sick, I'm still only up 23 pounds! It was my last week house cleaning- I made it through 3 days of cleaning, a Mens advance meeting, and nesting like crazy. Peter and I tackled a bunch of big house projects that are on my to do list before chloe comes- so we emptied closets, cleaned the car out, shampooed carpets, even got our bed fixed and not in the middle of the room (long story!) and various other projects to start preparing for her arrival. I've been having a lot of Braxton hicks and I think some real contractions also, plus all the other enjoyable comforts of being this huge. So excited I will only have one more blog post after this until we get to meet her! 
Week 35 I also got my baby shower thrown by my sweet friends here. It was gorgeous. Blog post to come on that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...